Go Back   MMORPG Maker XB Forums > MMORPG Maker XB Development > Questions & Support Forum

Old 09-28-2011, 04:30 AM

Exclamation There is no way to move on iPhone

My major player base is goig to be playing off of there iPhones and there is no way to move on the iPhone due to the fact that it does not have arrow keys. So my question is, is there a way to add arrow buttons to the screen so it can be used on iPhone?

My second question is there a way to make the arrows only show up on the screen for the iPhone because if not it will become quite cluttered

And my third and final question is do we have to run the server and start paying for it as soon as we get it or can we keep it offline until were ready to post it and let other people play

Last edited by Gsizzle; 09-28-2011 at 04:37 AM.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Administrator

It does work on the iPhone, but in the current beta you have to use the on-screen keyboard. It was originally designed and tested with a mobile physical keyboard, but it doesn't mean it's not working.

Yes, all the features you're asking about or requesting will be available in the next beta.

Yes, you can keep it offline until you're ready to publish it and let other people play, but, generally, with MMORPG development, you want to test multiplayer features as you go because once it goes "live," it may not work as you expect, but it's your choice.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:13 PM

Awesome I can't wait I have about 1000 players waiting for me to post it