This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. You accept this policy when you sign up for or use our products, services or any other features, technologies or functionalities offered by us on our website or through any other means (collectively the "MMORPG Maker XB Services"). We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. In addition, if the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30 days prior notice via e-mail.
How we collect information about you
When you visit the MMORPG Maker XB website or use the MMORPG Maker XB Services, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type, search and advertising data, and the pages you accessed on our website, our competitors' websites, and other relevant pages.
If you open an account or use the MMORPG Maker XB Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information - your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Financial information - the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you give us when you use the MMORPG Maker XB Services.
Before permitting you to use the MMORPG Maker XB Services, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, government identification information or other information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
When you are using the MMORPG Maker XB Services, we collect information about your transactions and your other activities on our website or using the MMORPG Maker XB Services and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways such as contacts with our customer support team or results when you respond to a survey from MMORPG Maker XB and from other companies.
We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account or otherwise use the MMORPG Maker XB Services. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we donít need to ask you for your password on each page.
You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website. We may also collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk and for fraud prevention purposes.
You may encounter cookies from third parties when using the MMORPG Maker XB Services on websites that we do not control (for example, if you view a web page created by a third party or use an application developed by a third party, there may be a cookie placed by that web page or application.)
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the MMORPG Maker XB Services and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve the MMORPG Maker XB Services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- analyze and compare your activities and interactions with competitors to improve the MMORPG Maker XB Services or increase promotional effectiveness;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the MMORPG Maker XB Services, content and advertising. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply follow the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
- Members of the MMORPG Maker XB corporate family to provide joint content, products and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Financial institutions that we partner with to jointly create and offer a product. These financial institutions may only use this information to market MMORPG Maker XB-related products, unless you have given consent for other uses.
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you meet their criteria).
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of the Terms of Service.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
MMORPG Maker XB will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
If you open a MMORPG Maker XB or Playerverse account directly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on a MMORPG Maker XB website) will be shared with the owner of the third party website or application and your information may be subject to their privacy policies.
How you can restrict MMORPG Maker XB from sharing your personal information
Federal and state laws allow you to restrict the sharing of your personal information in certain instances. However, these laws also state that you cannot restrict other types of sharing. Because we have chosen to refrain from certain types of data sharing, the only type of sharing of your personal information that you may restrict is as follows:
If you do not want MMORPG Maker XB to share your personal information with MMORPG Maker XB companies for the purpose of marketing their products or with other financial institutions for the purpose of marketing our jointly offered products to you, please contact us via email expressing your specific desires to unsubscribe.
You can also control how we use your contact information to market the MMORPG Maker XB Services to you in your control panel.
How you can access or change your personal information
You can review and edit your personal information at any time by logging in to your user control panel.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us via our website contact form.